Re: Front hitch reciever for Gen1

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 10:53:37 EDT

You are correct, I have one under the front of mine. It was actually for a Gen
III and was pretty close to fitting mine but I ended up modifying it heavily
because it sat way too low with the 3" body lift on the truck. I ended up
cutting off the mounting tabs, flipping in upside down and welding it to the
frame, up tight against the bottom of the lower radiator support.

http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/images/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3044

Walt