2007 DRTC National Meet Registration & Info

From: bad360rt@hotmail.com
Date: Thu Apr 05 2007 - 11:55:27 EDT

Just so you guys know, the Dakota R/T Club National Meet is open for everyone,
not just Dakota R/Ts. There will be awards given for non-R/Ts in events, and
you'll be eligible for the great giveaways we have. We will have a full day of
drag racing, a full day of roadcourse racing and a day for show & shine. It's
always a great time, so come check it out, meet some new folks and have a
blast! :)

2007 Dakota R/T Club Annual Meet

Location: St Louis, MO
Dates: June 13-15, 2007

Pre-Registration Costs: Available from March 1st to May 1st
The Meet is open to both DRTC Members and Non-Members
DRTC Members: $180
Non- DRTC Members: $200
Guest Fee: $25 per person (includes lunches, banquet and admissions to
all events) Guest fees are being charged this year to attend the
events, only one fee for all events. Children will not be charged.

Late Registration Costs: After May 1st
DRTC Members: $220
Non- DRTC Members: $240
Guest Fee: $25 per person (includes lunches, banquet and admissions to
all events)

To register, go here:
http://www.dakotart.com/2007registration.html

For hotel and event schedule, go here: