Re: Daimler confims talks to dump Chrysler

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 05 2007 - 15:18:49 EDT

I'd stick with diesel. This scuttle is the latest for the guys at my work to
tell me. They all think it's GM or Ford. They also say Ford owns Cummins,
lol, a guy is even so sure that he bet me $$ on it!! It sure felt good to run
in the 14's again, I almost forgot how therapeutic getting shoved back in the
seat is, lol!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Quad Cab Patriot Blue 2500 Cummins diesel 14.9
at 98mph! '66 Olds 442, "Project Olds", Intense Blue, $4000 paint job will
be finished by next month!