Re: Beater economics

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2007 - 21:30:46 EDT

On Apr 5, 2007, at 10:10, Jason Bleazard wrote:

> I've been debating the merits of trading my '95 Dakota for a
> smaller car.

If you're really that hard up, sell the Dakota, get an 80s Civic or
maybe a Metro (I'd trust the Civic to need less work). Will be the
best mileage from a cheap car that you'll get, and it's not like
you'll find something that you really *like* in that price range that
will also get significantly-enough improved mileage to justify it.
Might be able to find one with ABS and auto seatbelts for maximum
insurance discounts....

Okay, enough of my mumbling, back to lurking. Too busy to keep up on
this stuff lately!

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |