Re: Daimler confims talks to dump Chrysler

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 15:51:34 EDT

I like the Audi. Get a diesel to rev and sound like my 8000 rpm Neon (I
actually like the sound of my SCCA Neon). Seriously, I would like a diesel
for my everyday car, especially bio-diesel. Bio-diesel fans crack me up
though. The greens act like they invented it, but Rudolf Diesel intended to
use vegetable oil all along.