Re: Daimler confims talks to dump Chrysler

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 10:17:47 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/2007 7:11:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

> I am rev happy. Not good with a diesel. I am more of a sports car
enthusiast
> than a truck enthusiast.

Audi R10. A diesel won Sebring and Le Mans last year, won Sebring
again this year (2007 Le Mans hasn't been held yet) and is so far
undefeated in the 2007 ALMS season.

--
-Jon-

Look in Europe, pretty much all the cars there have diesels as options, even high end Benz and Beemers. The new diesels actually imo make the cars more fun due to the bottom end torque getting you out, and the better fuel mileage is a plus.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Quad Cab Patriot Blue 2500 Cummins diesel 14.9 at 98mph! '66 Olds 442, "Project Olds", Intense Blue, $4000 paint job will be finished by next month!