Re: Beater economics

From: Miles D. Oliver (moliver@mmoliver.org)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2007 - 10:03:48 EDT

   The only thing that the METRO suffered from was a bad case or rust that
happened around the unibody that caused the motor mounts and front end to
fatigue and render the vehicle unsafe.

   There are quite a few 200K mile 3cyl METRO's out there still running in
climates that didnt use road salt. Suzuki builds a durable and reliable
engine.

--
  Miles D. Oliver