Re: 97 CC brought into dealership today

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2007 - 23:29:57 EDT

Aaron Wyse wrote:
> We had a 97 CC V8 Dak brought into the dealership today under the pretense
> of get it running. It had already suffered an engine fire due to the owner
> trying to patch a leaking FI line with epoxy.
> The truck has some major issues; but I'm going to see if I can trade him
> into an '07 R/T Dak we have in stock.
> Old trucks issues. It's sort of prepped for paint. sanded to bare metal in
> some places.. untouched in others.
> Wiring harness unravelled and burnt.
> Alloy wheels spray painted flat black
> under hood accesories rattle canned yellow.. looks like right over grease
> and dirt
> no serpentine belt
> No lighting.. hopefully it & the tailgate can be delivered if we trade for
> it.
> All that and it's only got 85 K miles on it.
> The poor thing, hopefully I can end up giving it a home. I like it beign a
> V8 and ext cab.
> Later
> Aaron

A few things popped into my mind first - send the guy down the road to a
Chevy dealer, because thats what he deserves to drive after brutalizing
his dakota. Is he from Wisconsin by any chance?? Epoxy on a fuel line
is the kind of stupid shit that someone from around here would do. I am
growing less and less patient with the circus side show rejects that
infest this planet, forcing me to co-exist with them on a daily basis.
On second thought - don't send him to a chevy dealer or any other
dealer... don't sell him a truck... I would take the keys away from that
loser - bitch slap him with a shop manual, and tell him to take a bus to
and from work.

I just got my drivers licence and motorcycle permit renewed. I walked
in at 8:45 this morning, took a number, was called 2 minutes after I sat
  down... filled out one form, the dude at the counter asked me if I see
well with my glasses - I said yes, he said ok - that will be $46 dollars
please. I paid, took a picture, and was out by 8:56 AM.

No eye test, no written test, no road test, no nothing test. After
today I'm understanding how the stupidest more retarded people in this
country can obtain permits to operate on public roads at high speeds.

Another thought that popped in my scrambled brain was DO NOT buy that
truck yourself no matter how sorry you feel for it. I have "three
busted-ass Daks" because of that same reason, and a very thin wallet,
perhaps a few grey hairs a slightly green liver, and far fewer brain
cells than when I entered this world.

Ok yeah I'm borderline mental break down lately... is it that obvious?

I need a fucking vacation...

Get a freaking rose tattoo and deal with it...
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine