Re: 97 CC brought into dealership today

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2007 - 12:07:14 EDT

I wouldn't send anybody to a Chevy dealer; and we (the dealership) owns a
Chevy store as well.
He should be made to walk; but hes' still not as bad as the boy another
salesman sold an SRT-4 to; that couldn't drive a 5 spd.. Car was totalled
in under a week.
I want the sale; but I'm going to do things like that.
If anyone on here needs/ wants a new Dak; let me know, I'll do what I can
for you; if I can't sell one here.. I'll help you as best I can for where
your at.
Aaron