Re: Factory Chrome Rims

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 20:54:10 EDT

For James Johnson Your wheels appear to be 1995 Dodge Factory Chrome
wheels. The center caps snap on over lug nuts that have a 3/16 " flange by
my measurement seems short of 1/4" with SF stamped on the nut head. I'd try
Dodge dealers with old stock in their bins for the lug nuts. My wheels are 6
stud pattern 1995's that appear to be the same as yours. Check DML 2005
Calendar or DML members truck pics to verify.

Jim Knox, 91 Dak Spt,sb, 4x4, 318LA