Re: Beater economics

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 19:01:19 EDT

On Fri, April 6, 2007 8:38 am, Bob Tom wrote:

> At 09:16 AM 4/6/07, Jason wrote:
>>I've heard Acclaims and Spirits are built like tanks.
>
> Naturally, include Reliants in with this group.

The G body (daytona/lebaron) has a high crash safety rating as well. I read
an article not too long ago about how they're reasonably close to today's
cars in crashworthiness.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.