Xenon HID Conversion Kit Group Buy

From: Kenneth M. Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2007 - 10:40:11 EDT

We're still short of our 10 units. So lets keep the ordering oportunity open till
next weekend.

We can order the 9007, 899 (Foglamp) or any other vehicles headlamps for that
matter. Just let me know which one you're after and I'll add it to the order form.

Just a recap if you've missed the thread. These are a conversion kit which includes
the HID lamp balast and wiring to replace both of your halogen lamps. I am ordering
the 6000K lamps because that is the closest to a true white light. But there are
several options.

You can see the color options by going to the order form site.

http:\\groupbuy.berntsen.cc

Kenneth M. Berntsen
eMail - kenneth@berntsen.cc