Re: RE: Differential fluid changes

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun Apr 15 2007 - 16:15:02 EDT

"Ray Block" <bpracing@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> [...]

   Thanks for that testamonial, Ray! I've seen them referenced in
several magazine articles, but didn't know anyone personally who had
dealt with them. Since they are so close to me, they are a natural if
I ever need a service of this nature. Your good experience is very
helpful; I will definitely put Denny's on the top of my list if I need
a driveshaft in the future.

--
                                          -Jon-