Re: Blow it out yer exhaust...

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 22:40:14 EDT

andy levy <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote:
> On 04/16/2007 12:28, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

>> BTW, if you do happen to bring the Ram to the BBQ, we can
>> probably con somebody (ok, probably me) ;-) to help with the
>> install and get it welded up for you. (Ahhh, free labor!) ;-)

> Just make sure you have the neck of your coveralls closed up tight
> this time!

   Actually, that one burned THROUGH the coveralls! (And the shirt
underneath it.) That was a spicy meatball! :-)

> That is, unless you enjoyed those sparks from my '99 :)

   Yummy! :-) (It was probably revenge for the sparks I made during
the tow hook install... "Take a plasma torch to ME will you?!?!")
Hmmm, now that I think about this, your ex-truck actually came back
during Daktoberfest for another shot at revenge didn't it? Hmmmm...
I may have to keep an eye peeled for black GenIII's, just in case its
a certain '99 with a score to settle. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-