Re: Blow it out yer exhaust...

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 02:05:56 EDT

In a message dated 4/15/2007 10:47:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
SilverEightynine@aol.com writes:

So anyone else feel like adding anything to that? I've done zero
exhaust experimentation on my own so I'm hoping to get feedback from you
guys out there who have more experience with exhaust

--

I'll add my $.02 worth. If you keep the stock size pipe, you'll have a bit
more bottom end, which is better for around town driving. Going bigger will get

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Quad Cab Patriot Blue 2500 Cummins diesel 14.9
at 98mph! '66 Olds 442, "Project Olds", Intense Blue, $4000 paint job will
be finished by next month!