Re: Electrical problem, '99 Plymouth Van

From: clhyer@cox.net
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 07:55:14 EDT

I know it's not a Dak, but please help if you can.

Last night my wife came home and reported that most of her "electronics" have gone out in her mini van. The items not working: turn signals, HVAC blower motor, power windows, radio.

What does work: brake lights, lights, power door locks, odometer.

Not working correctly: The brake light and air bag light stays lit.

I've not had a chance to look at it yet. Anyone had this problem in a mopar before?
Thanks,
Cal