Re: RE: Differential fluid changes

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 00:17:59 EDT

And I quote myself:
> Heh, heh,heh, maybe I was supposed to get it free, maybe at your
> dealership it would have been free, but at O'Brien Dodge, in
> Springfield, Illinois, NOTHING came with the LSD for free.

Welcome to my world. I am the guy that had to produce 3 years of bank
statements, cancelled checks and other "evidence" to prove that I had a
checking account after my bank had a software glitch and I
"dissappeared" from the system. Put simply, I have Tom's luck but
financially rather than physically.