RE: RE: Differential fluid changes

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 00:02:06 EDT

It's DC's rules. If the differential broke (in any way), the fluid is
replaced as part of the repair. 3/36 Warranty covers ALL fluids, and the DC
extended ones also cover them.

The only way the fluid wasn't covered is if they used an aftermarket fluid
(BG for example). While it's better than OEM, it's not covered - only MOPAR
parts are covered.

I just rebuilt 9.25" Trac-Lok earlier today - ALL items were
covered...including the fluids.

- Bernd