RE: Serpantine belt on 4.7

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 09:36:17 EDT

In my past experience, the death of the tensioner pulley on my '00 Dak
caused the very violent death of the belt.
I'm surprised that you made it to 75k on the factory belt. But your Dak
probably didn't spend as much time in the Steiger mud pit as mine had. lol

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>From: "Ted Wiegandt" <twiegandt@comcast.net>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: DML: Serpantine belt on 4.7
>Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:44:56 -0500
>

>I was planning on replacing the belt now that I have 75k miles on the
>truck.
>On past vehicles it was common to replace the tensioner pulley since they
>only had a lifespan similar to the belt. Is this the case for the 4.7?

Interest Rates NEAR 39yr LOWS! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,299/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-19132&moid=14888