Re: HVAC Controls

From: WiLieR[SS] (waffle787@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 12:24:17 EDT

There is a vacuum solenoid on the hvac box under the dash. Check the
connections there also. Under the hood is the main vacuum line for
the hvac. It runs behind the distributor where it goes from a rubber
vacuum line to a small plastic line that passes through the firewall
where the heater core hoses hook up. If I remember correctly it tees
off from the cruise control line if you have cruise. If no cruise
then it plugs into the passenger side of the intake manifold. Check
to make sure the line is connected and isn't broken anywhere. When I
get home I can scan my fsm pages for the lines if you want them.

WiLieR