Re: Deal's Gap. Memorial day...

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2007 - 20:54:36 EDT

--- Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote:

> Hey Guys, I'm going to Deals gap over Memorial day.
> Anybody local to
> the area wanna say hi? I will be there 24-29 May.
> I got on to this
> trip late, some friends planned it but one had to
> drop out, so I was not
> in on any of the planning. So, other than the
> Dragon itself, what
> shouldn't I miss while down there?

Are you going there on 2 wheels or four? Either way,
take a ride on Cherohala skyway. I planned a bike trip
there last year but moved to California instead. The
two riding buddies I planned on going with went anyway
and had a blast. Check out tailofthedragon.com for a
ton of good info on the area and where to watch out
for Smokey Bear and his radar gun!

Have Fun!

Ray

Some risk is necessary in life. Without risk, the new world wouldn't have been discovered, man wouldn't have landed on the moon and we wouldn't ride motorcycles.