K+N FIPK is installed

From: Zito, James A \(GE Infra, Energy\) (james.zito@ge.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2007 - 14:38:09 EDT

Man I feel for all of you folks who went out and spent almost $300 bucks and got some thing that doesn't fit very well.

I spent about $35-40 to install my do it myself K&N FIPK. $30-35 for the K&N filter for the stock airbox and $4 for whatever the standard length hunk of Al dryer hose is. Popped the elbow off the air box, shoved the dryer hose in the hole, looped some of the reinforcing wire around the now infamous bottom stud in the center of the box, dropped in the filter, removed the rubber guard on the core support and snaked the dryer hose up to there, and was on my way.

Jim
03 CC Dak missing 2 pistons....