RE: Steering Box questions 98 - 99

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2007 - 18:33:58 EDT

>From: "Marc W. Grobe" <mgrobe@leghorncomputing.com>

>The FSM should state to use ATF+4.

I just read thru my FSM and it says not to use Automatic transmission fluid
on just about every page. lol

No i ran into another problem... I guess it sprung a leak some where. I'm
leaking fluid all over the place. It didn't start leaking until i tried to
force the steering wheel a little too much.
Now i gotta crawl under the truck and see where it's coming from.
Ugh.. I knew i should have sold the dak and bought a new ram.
--Hop