RE: Can I put an '04 gas tank in a '95 truck?

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2007 - 00:37:35 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From:jon@dakota-truck.net

...thus 1993 was the last year for the return style with a pressure
regulator in the engine bay. The reason I say that is because you can use
an inexpensive, "dry" style nitrous system on Dakotas through the
1993 model year because they can play with the regulator for additional fuel
delivery...

  .- Jon Steiger -- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -.
  | '96 Kolb Firefly, '96 Suzuki Intruder, Miscellaneous Mopars |

Is it also possible to play with the regulator to decrease the fuel
delivery? Would you know how?

Thanks