Re: Fuel pump, or Splice of Death?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2007 - 16:57:14 EDT

On Apr 27, 2007, at 6:43, Jason Bleazard wrote:

> Of course, U-Haul's web site doesn't think a Dakota is up to the
> task of towing another Dakota (don't tell Mike). Oh, did I say I
> was towing a '95 Dakota? I meant to say "Neon". That's better :-).

I don't remember what I called Tom's truck when I pulled it with mine.

I do remember that when my tcase blew up, their website said their
F350 box truck wasn't up to towing a Dakota either, so I called mine
an AWD Caravan.

Good luck with the problem, I've got no ideas outside of what's been
mentioned. I'm just inside killing time while it rains before I go
outside and finish up the timing belt on the Jetta (90% taken apart,
shauld be an easy reassembly. Hopefully the timing part is as easy as
it looks on paper =) )

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |