Re: RE: Dakota Generations (was Transfer Case)

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2007 - 17:02:55 EDT

On Apr 27, 2007, at 13:50, Pindell, Tim P wrote:

> [...]

Not slow at all.... It would be pushing around more weight than in a
Jetta or Golf but they are so easy to tune up it would make little
difference.

Definitely frugal.

I *love* the "90 hp" 1.9L TDI in my Jetta. If I was rich, I'd have a
hopped up 150+ hp 2.0L TDI in my Dakota with a Toyota manual
transmission thanks to some parts from Acme Adaptors. As it is, a
Cummins 4bt is much more likely. Still need to get closer to rich
before I do that though.

Hey Chad - you ship that trans yet?

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |