RE: 4.7L HO parts

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2007 - 10:41:17 EDT

Grab the Fastman throttle body for a 2001 model. As for the 2005 parts, let
me look at the intake more closely at the dealership as there are some minor
design changes on the intake manifold: mounting brackets mainly. As for the
valve covers, yes...you can blast/polish/paint them.

On the tools, there is a wedge tool that you can use for holding the
tensioner in place, but if you're really careful...the job can be done
simply by using zip ties to hold the chain to the cam gear (one side at a
time).

- Bernd