Old DML Member

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 09:22:16 EDT

Hi Yall
I am an old member of the DML
Hung around looking for upgrades and recal info
when I first bought my Dak.
Well now the wife and me are expecting our first Baby
so I must sell my First Child - My 1999 Dakota.

If it is OK with the group I would like to post a
listing for sale?

I love my truck And I would love to see it go to a member
of the DML - Someone who will care for it as much I as
I have. Someone who will enjoy it as much as I have !

I have a DML window decal just waiting for you!

Steve

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com