Re: Old DML Member

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 10:58:55 EDT

"" <stevie.o@excite.com> wrote:
> If it is OK with the group I would like to post a
> listing for sale?

   It'd be one thing if a whole bunch of people started signing on for
the sole purpose of selling stuff, and the DML became saturated with
ads, but I don't have a problem with a DML'er or former DML'er listing
their Dak or the occasional parts, so feel free to post it, and good
luck with it!

   As far as a replacement vehicle goes, are you planning to move up
to the Quad Cab, or are you looking at OTDs? (Other Than Daks) ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-