Welcome again :)

From: ssevrenc@yahoo.com
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 11:00:16 EDT

Good Morning All!

After a few years out of the group, I have returned! I have been crazy busy
with the kids after the divorce which forced me to sign off. All is well again
:)

I still have both of my DAKs - '01 CC 4x2 SLT+ 4.7L 5spd LSD (127,000mi) and
'92 4x2 Sport 3.9L 5spd (265,000mi). Both in running order. Back in 2004, I
purchased a gas mileage car as I drive 120miles a day back and forth to the
office. So I haven't put many miles on the DAK's lately. But with the spring &
summer upon us, they will be getting their fair share of driving time.

Anyhoo, just wanted to say Hello! again. I missed this family over these past
few years! Hope all is well with everyone!

Sean