Slotted Brakes Question/Suggestion

From: ssevrenc@yahoo.com
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 11:14:09 EDT

Good Morning All!

I am researching which way to go for slotted brakes. Looking on the
TruckPerformance.com site, there are two options: the Baer and the Powerslot
models.

The comments for the Baer state that since they are Zinc coated they do not get
the surface rust like the Powerslots do. Are any of us experienced with the
Baer brakes? How do they compare with the Powerslot re: durability and warping?
Just curious is the $60 savings is worth it in the long run. They come with a
3yr warranty against warping/cracking. Is it too good to be true?

I will be pulling a trailer around 4,000lbs. thus the desire to upgrade the
brakes soon. Thanks for your most valued input!

Sean
'01 CC 4x2 SLT+ 4.7L 5spd LSD
'92 4x2 Sport 3.9L 5spd