Re: Re: Slotted Brakes Question/Suggestion

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 22:40:25 EDT

My OEM lasted 70k, but with little towing or other stuff, mostly highway
droning. I went with stock rotors and Ceramic pads and was very pleased
with themuntil this weekend, when, while I was pulling the trailer home
from a long weekend of racing, I noticed I was very short on brake
power. So, I suspect the ceramics lasted 65k and it's time for new.
The rotors show no signs of pulsing, but I may swap for some fancy slots
or something if the stockers are iffy. Te best thing about the Ceramic
is that the dust is white = no more crappy brake dust wheels..