RE: RE: 92 Dakota suspension

From: dean_ocque@yahoo.com
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 13:04:35 EDT

    Well, they are not broken at all. I looked at them closely to check for
that. They are just very saggy, almost arcing up. I have told him to get them
to the spring shop, but he cannot be without a vehicle that long. It is a
cheaper alternative.

    I told him to get a Jeep. I know what to do and where to get parts for
that. I have 4 sets of stock springs for TJs in the backyard. Grandson loves
throwing them.

    Dean