Re: 92 Dakota suspension

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 13:36:28 EDT

On Fri, 11 May 2007, dean_ocque@yahoo.com wrote:

> Well, it appears my son just got a 92 2wd Dakota. The suspesion if pretty
> shot in it. I noticed there are not very many options out there for OEM
> replacement springs. I actually did not find a plave that sold both the front
> and rear. I may be able to convince him to put at least 2 inches of lift in it
> if the price is right. He is a full time college kid, so his funds are limited.
>
> Dean

I've got a set of v8 torsion bars, rear leaves, and still have a
roadmaster kit that I've tried to sell here about 4 times taking up space
in my shed.

These are all off my '98, I don't know the possible interchange to ,92,
but I know you're pretty close to me.

The rear leaves need the bolts cut and new bushings put in. I cut the
hangers to get them out.

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |