Re: RE: Old 1989 Dak and axle vent hose

From: carychip@hotmail.com
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 16:02:03 EDT

 Jon, Well I think you made a make a pretty convincing case that
that gizmo is indeed the "water control valve". You gathered the facts and
presented them in an orderly and simple manner such that even a numbskull like
me could only come to the correct conclusion. The only thing missing from your
argument was DNA evidence. I will take youralls word as gospel from now on.
So its as simple as splicing the water control valve in the new hose?