RE: '95 Overheating

From: Benjamin Reid (cbradio58@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2007 - 19:06:03 EDT

I live in canada and had it made localy but the place is now out of buiz due
to retired owner and small company. I paid $400 and that's not to bad to say
never leak again. But my truck is a 92 style and I have added alot of hard
to find stuff or jeep parts and 97 up dakota parts not generely made for our
style trucks. I also custom fabricate alot of things I think up or see.

Benjamin R. Reid

http://members.cardomain.com/390dakota

Blue 92 Dakota reg cab, 318 4x4 auto
Shift-kit, posi, Gen 2 K&N filter,
MSD wires, 180 stat, bush bar, cb radio,
31" Mickey Thompson Baja Claw radials,