'95 Overheating

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2007 - 12:55:12 EDT

Ben Reid writes: >> I replaced my radiator with a 4 core rad and never again
have I had a problem. Now you may need to flush your cooling system. I
had mine done a few years back and they showed me what was in my system
and it was not nice. Metal bit's from toast water pumps and jelled coolent t
hat get's trapped in the system and believe it or not sand from the casting
procces of our motors. <<

Any links to where you purchased the 4 core rad?? I've been to all the
known radiator specialty shops within 50 miles of here and no one list
any other radiator for the '95 Dak for extra - extreme - hvy dty - or
towing cooling.. Can't find one on-line either!!

Azie