Re: Say a prayer for me...

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Tue May 15 2007 - 08:43:57 EDT

Ingrid and I were just talking about the two of you just the other day and
saying your day is approaching fast. Our best to you both.

I wasn't aware of the health issue, though I'm not one to pray, I think I can
make an exception in this case. Hope if works out for you.

Walt

In article <BAY123-F722D7605FE22EC07033C0983D0@phx.gbl>,
adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com ("Mr. Plow") writes:

> Well, things haven't been going very well for me lately...
> I think i told very few, if any of you of this disease that developed within
> me many months ago. It can be terminal in many cases, and it looks to be
> that way with me.
>
> I'm getting married this Saturday to a wonderful woman that has attended a
> couple of the DML BBQ's and met many of the participants. It looks like
> i'll be keeping her around until the end of my lead-footed, mud-slinging
> days.
>
> Wish me luck, and in case i don't have time to pop in and say "Hi" again
> later this week, i'll see you all on the other side!
>

> The Adam Blaster
> Two words, figure it out.....

> PC Magazine’s 2007 editors’ choice for best Web mail—award-winning Windows
> Live Hotmail.

http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_H
M_mini_pcmag_0507