RE: Say a prayer for me...

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Tue May 15 2007 - 09:13:35 EDT

I want to respond, but nothing I can say can really convey much comfort.
I can only share what happened to me and hope that you see that you're
not alone in these things. In early November of 2002, I was diagnosed
with a disease that required 6 months of chemotherapy, 25 days of
radiation treatments and more CT and PET scans than I can count.

You can do this. Do what the doctors tell you to do and >Don't. Ever.
Give. Up.<