Re: My trucks got guts....

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2007 - 21:42:32 EDT

On May 14, 2007, at 22:45, Digger wrote:

> We(Judy was driving)pulled out into the oncoming
> lane,and dropped the hammer.We were doing 97 mph when
> we passed the tanker,and 104 when we pulled in..

That's exactly how I got my 80 in a 55 ticket it northern Wisconsin
about 6 years ago. I was in my mom's Taurus at the time, going
across US 2 I think, had a gap in oncoming traffic and a passing zone
to get around some geriatrics in a Caravan or something doing 47 in
the 55, and the first oncoming car waaaaaay down the straightaway was
a state police Crow Vic. At least a mile off when I finished my pass.

I bought my Valentine1 about a month after that. Boy was I pissed.

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |