Re: alignment specs

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 01:53:27 EDT

Thanx Jon,

after searching the internet without finding any useful information I calle Hunter, a company who are manufacturing alignment tools / machine. They also had a german office. I called them and within 5 minutes I got a fax with all the requested infomrations.

Thanx Hunter
Stebel

proud owner of a Dak with repaired accident, new customized Exhaust, corrected wheel alignment, and new wheels on the rims...