Re: Torsion Bar "Key Lift"

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 23:07:05 EDT

I was actually looking at that same "lift" for a different reason. I
want to add a leaf to my rear spring pack, so my Dak dosen't squat so
much under a trailer, but I don't want the nose down attitude. I figure
if I add a leaf, I ought to be able to level out for normal driving with
just a torsion bar crank. The problem, at least on my truck, is that
one of my T-bars is clocked funny, so I am almost at the end of it;s
useful adjustment already. Since I am kinda shakey on taking this apart
anyway, I figure it's not that much more work to swap out the keys....