Re: Torsion Bar "Key Lift"

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 23:37:37 EDT

On May 16, 2007, at 23:07, Barry Oliver wrote:

> I want to add a leaf to my rear spring pack, so my Dak dosen't
> squat so much under a trailer, but I don't want the nose down
> attitude. I figure if I add a leaf, I ought to be able to level out
> for normal driving with just a torsion bar crank. The problem, at
> least on my truck, is that one of my T-bars is clocked funny, so I
> am almost at the end of it;s useful adjustment already. Since I am
> kinda shakey on taking this apart anyway, I figure it's not that
> much more work to swap out the keys....

Got your off list message about the t-bars. I still have the cursed
Roadmaster setup too. Cursed because I've tried to sell it here two
or three times but I've never actually gotten to the money-exchanging-
hands part.

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |