Re: Hello DML!

From: Jon Smith (DML@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 20:05:57 EDT

We LOVE the CRD. It gets close to double the mileage of our '02 KJ 3.7,
loads more useable torque. Climbs the Old Fort grade in OD @ 75mph
whereas the 02 KJ would have to be down in 3rd gear and could not
maintain above ~60mph without holding at redline. We're actually
considering selling it now though, only b/c of plans to expand the
family (multiple kids + toys + luggage = no room for daddy's toys) =)
I think it's a crying shame the CRD KJ's were in such limited quantity,
I had to wait a looooooooong time to get ours as we couldn't keep any on
the lot. Even the used ones coming through don't stay in stock more
than a week.