RE: These dyno numbers look right?

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 22:39:12 EDT

A/F ratio is ALWAYS rich at WOT. It's designed this way to prevent us from
going lean and hurting something. (warranty, durability, etc.) Stock heat
range plugs (i.e. Autolite 3924's if that's your brand of preference) will
help just a little. (I use them) No one needs to run colder plugs in these
engines unless you have a problem with pinging under load on quality fuel.
I've tried them and believe me, if there was any power improvement I'd still
be using them. :-)

Ray