Re: RE: These dyno numbers look right?

From: msnbcnnbcbs@hotmail.com
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 00:29:11 EDT

I was under the assumption that a/f ratio at WOT was 12.0-12.5?

In this case it was 10.4, which is VERY rich. It seems to have dropped to that
level after about 4k rpms(?)

The dyno operator did not take the engine to redline(4800) as he was worried
the a/f mixture was too rich, so the dyno chart is incomplete.

the only thing i cant think of is the injectors are not atomizing the fuel at
higher rpms (they are stock btw)