RE: Different Question Regarding Torsion Bars

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 25 2007 - 07:49:24 EDT

It's very noticeable when I crank the wheels to either side. The top of the
wheels are slanted way out. It causes the outer edges to wear out very
fast. Tons of squealing when making tight turns. Tight turns made in lose
gravel or sand will leave skid marks where the tires are fighting the
ground. I actually has to give quite a bit of gas to get it to move when
turned all the way in either direction. Feels like the brakes are being
applied.
Does anyone with a 4X4 that hasn't messed with the bars have this problem?

Thanks for the replies!

James