Re: I've finally got some good news...

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 17:36:39 EDT

Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> I will be able to attend the BBQ afterall. I've put my moving plans on
> hold for the time being... and the boss finally gave me the OK for the
> vacation time this week. I should even be able to afford the gasoline.

   That's great news - I'm glad to hear it!

> I don't think I'll have Christine this year, but we'll see. I've been
> working on her the last few days and I was able to actually make some
> progress. She is going in to a shop for an alignment, a new tire, and
> some brake work.

    If you want to save some money on the tire, wether you end up
bringing Christine or not, you're welcome to bring the tire(s) and
wheel(s) and I'd be glad to do whatever mounting/dismounting/balancing
that might be required. That offer is open to any BBQ attendee,
actually.

--
                                          -Jon-