Re: House Pics

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 11:54:34 EDT

"Don Rey" <radon220@gmail.com> wrote:

> Somewhat off-topic, but I have some pictures of my house online, in
> case anyone's interested.

> http://www.pbase.com/radon220/house/

  It looks great, Don! Very nice appeal from the outside and the nice
thing about it being gutted is that the interior is going to be all
new, so you can make it whatever you want and as long as you are
careful in your material selection, you should be able to turn a tidy
profit if you ever decide to sell. (And of course an all new interior
is a big bonus to most potential buyers.)

> I'm still trying to see if there's any way I can make the BBQ...
> weekends are just so valuable lately.

   I know what you mean. :-) I have a feeling this summer is going
to fly by. :-( Seems like only yesterday we were buried in snow and
now its basically June already!

> Funny on-topic note... my exhaust pipes separated where I had a clamp
> between the cat and muffler, so it got obnoxiously loud. I had a few
> minutes and a junk section of aluminum siding last weekend, so I
> wrapped the aluminum siding piece over the gap in the pipes to quiet
> it down and stuck a clamp over it. It's still working! :-p Don't poke
> my slipshod exhaust job too badly... I'm a DIY guy and I don't have a
> welder... yet.

   Whatever works! :-)

--
                                          -Jon-