RE: House Pics

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 12:27:45 EDT

A beautiful place

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Don Rey
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:36 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: House Pics

Somewhat off-topic, but I have some pictures of my house online, in
case anyone's interested.

http://www.pbase.com/radon220/house/

I'm still trying to see if there's any way I can make the BBQ...
weekends are just so valuable lately.

Funny on-topic note... my exhaust pipes separated where I had a clamp
between the cat and muffler, so it got obnoxiously loud. I had a few
minutes and a junk section of aluminum siding last weekend, so I
wrapped the aluminum siding piece over the gap in the pipes to quiet
it down and stuck a clamp over it. It's still working! :-p Don't poke
my slipshod exhaust job too badly... I'm a DIY guy and I don't have a
welder... yet.

Don in CT
89 Dakota Convertible 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340